Gund Baby My First Teddy-Extra Large-Pink

Gund Baby My First Teddy-Extra Large-PinkThis little bear is sooo soft and cute! So happy with this purchase! I was searching for the perfect first teddy bear for our baby girl and this one i just perfect! We are taking pictures of her next to it every month to watch her grow! I highly recommend this bear!

Honestly speaking, I havent seen this toy yet. I gifted it to my gf and she loved it. Her friends loved it too...lol.. she says its fluffy, soft n looks good. So, it would be good deal to buy it

Buy Gund Baby My First Teddy-Extra Large-Pink Now

My grandmother bought me my first teddy, my son's grandmother bought him his first teddy, & I bought my first granddaughter her first teddy!!!

It's adorable...the perfect size & so soft!

I'm hoping she loves her first teddy as much as my son & I love ours!!!I've had mine for 49 years now & my son for 27.She's had hers for 3 weeks...

thanks!

Read Best Reviews of Gund Baby My First Teddy-Extra Large-Pink Here

When my grandson was born I needed to buy something to mark the day!! So I bought him a blue my first teddy. Here it is now the birth of my grandaughter and I just bought her her first PINK teddy. It's about 2 feet tall and looks adorable next to her tiny frame. Bring on the grandkids and I'll keep giving the Gunds first teddy's!!

Want Gund Baby My First Teddy-Extra Large-Pink Discount?

0 comments:

Post a Comment