IKEA Children's Kids Table & 2 Chairs Set Furniture

IKEA Children's Kids Table & 2 Chairs Set FurnitureI bought this set at ikea last year for $25, which is a steal for a table with 2 chairs.The surfaces are a white backer board type material, and the wood is all unfinished birch, so I painted the table and the chairs and put decals on it and I think it looks really cute.My 3 year old son uses it a lot, the chairs get dragged all over and stood on, and I haven't had problems with it so much as loosening at the bolts after a year of use.I don't think it would stand up to captain destructo and his crew of rowdy kids, but if you want a nice little table for your child to color on and sit at, this is a bargain.The above reviewer commented on how the table broke in after her daughter stood on it, I can see how it might not hold up to a kid standing on it regularly (though my kid uses the chairs to get at toys and the light switch frequently) but it does have 2 stabilizer bars under the table top, so I'm inclined to think that the table may not have been assembled properly for it to cave in after standing on it once.But, for kids that know not to stand on tabletops this is a nice little set.I should also mention, the table and chairs are a bit smaller than the usual ones you see, just shorter by an inch or two, but that makes it great for smaller kids and maybe not as ideal if you have a big kid.My son got it when he was 2 and it has grown with him nicely, he's now 3, but I can see that maybe in a year it will be too small for him.

Please read this Factual, non-subjective review. The price for this item is great. it came in a natural, un-stained wood. Wood quality is decent, definitely not the cheapest kind available. table top and chair seat material is NOT cardboard, although it may resemble it a bit. the material is some sort of peg board material. The table top is supported by slats making it sturdy enough for my kid to sit on. The chair seat is a different story, definitely not made for a plump kid or a kid to stand on it. That said ... This is what I did with my set after reading the reviews. I stained the table and chairs to match our existing furniture and I placed a decorative adhesive wrapping on the seat and top for looks and on the seat I screwd a small slat of wood in the middle of the seat. I invested aproximately an additional $5-10.00 and it looks great! (our opinion) PLUS I am able to sit on the chairs my self (200 lbs.)Definitely a great project for us, we were able to make it look the way we wanted it, would not recomend it for someone who wants durability without willing to put in some time making it better. Highly recommend it for thos Handy parents who want to customize it to fit their wants and needs.

Buy IKEA Children's Kids Table & 2 Chairs Set Furniture Now

Just a heads up. this porduct is WAY over priced. I just searched this on amazon after going to ikea to see if i could get a better deal. On the ikea website this product is 19.99$ Do not buy here and pay double.

Read Best Reviews of IKEA Children's Kids Table & 2 Chairs Set Furniture Here

Not sure if anyone said this yet or not, but yes this set is only $19.99 from ikea, but for those of us who do not live within 4 hours of an ikea (yes there are plenty of us) this is a great deal. For me the "closest" store is Atlanta. Driving time and gas plus the table would be more than what amazon is charging. Or to order straight from ikea--if available to order online, would be 19.99 + at least 20.01 shipping (exponentially more shipping if you order anything else) so amazon is still a better deal. Obviously if you have an ikea close by or are already planning a trip there amazon's price seems outrageous. If you don't live ANYWHERE near an ikea this is a great deal and very convenient.

Want IKEA Children's Kids Table & 2 Chairs Set Furniture Discount?

The table is very plain, which is fine! However I love that it is so easy to wipe down after we color or paint. The table is very sturdy, in addition to the chairs. I read that the table broke after someone's toddler stood on it, my child hasn't tested that out yet! Yet I am sure it would be fine. Great price, great product!

0 comments:

Post a Comment