Overall, the product is ok, just ok, not something competitive to the one you will see in the sports bar. But the customer service is the worse I have ever seen so far.This was a Christmas gift for my grandson and I was a hero, he loved it and the whole family has been playing since it was put together. Took a little bit to put it together, but worth it.
Sportcraft Python Hydro Foosball Table
Posted by
Unknown
on Friday, June 21, 2013
Overall, the product is ok, just ok, not something competitive to the one you will see in the sports bar. But the customer service is the worse I have ever seen so far.This was a Christmas gift for my grandson and I was a hero, he loved it and the whole family has been playing since it was put together. Took a little bit to put it together, but worth it.

0 comments:
Post a Comment