Alex Jr. First Pops Pop Beads

Alex Jr. First Pops Pop BeadsI bought these at the local educational toy store when my daughter was around 8 months old.She has enjoyed chewing on them, and likes swinging around a long string of them popped together.In the last month (she is now almost 12 months), several of them have lost their male ends, so there are lots of little choking hazards floating around.The plastic is thin, so I think the more you pop and unpop them, the more likely they are to fall apart, then you are left with trash.I have seen other brands of higher quality.If I buy any again, I will not get this brand.



This is a really cute set.My daughter loves the different textures, and of course she loves to chew on them.It's just a tad pricey for what you receive, but I'm happy overall.

Buy Alex Jr. First Pops Pop Beads Now

While the beds are colorful and have good texture for manipulation. These particular beads are awful. The orange pieces in particular are too small as is a yellow piece. My son is 7.5 months old and was able to stuff a whole piece in his mouth in 2 seconds. I know he will not choke on it, but the piece could very easily get stuck. There are other brands that have larger pieces were mouthing it will not be a concern. THe idea of the toy is a great one, this particular one is too small and the plastic is not durable.

Read Best Reviews of Alex Jr. First Pops Pop Beads Here



I bought the Pop beads for my cousin who will be a year old in April. While she's still too young to put them together, the various colors and textures spark her curiosity. She loved holding them and touching them, and chewing on them too! The product is durable and the pieces are fine for kids to chew on. Overall, I think it's a great toy!

Want Alex Jr. First Pops Pop Beads Discount?



I do not like to indulge my daughter in a huge number of toys, so I ponder and ponder then ponder some more on which ones I would like to give to her at certain ages. At 7 months we gave Alex Jr First Pops Beads to her and she did not care for them for several days. They are really hard to snap together and pull apart (maybe they loosen over time). I put them into a small saucepan and handed her a wooden spoon and she was so excited and happy to he make pops and beads soup. She loves the lid to the bin and we turned that upside down for her to pour her "soup" into. The colors are fun. Overall, for my child the products intention is not fun for her, but we found an alternative... If you are buying this at retail price you may want to think again.

Save 24% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment