Antique Reproduction Country Hutch Furniture Scaled to Fit American Girl Dolls

Antique Reproduction Country Hutch Furniture Scaled to Fit American Girl DollsI collect 18" dolls this piece of furniture is one of the best pieces I've bought yet. It is really nicely made, looks like the real thing. I've bought from this seller (the Queen's Treasures) as well as from American Girl,eBay,and others, and this item is one of the nicest pieces of furniture I've gotten yet. It's not a true 'scaled to fit' piece as it's only as tall as the 18" dolls basically, but, that's true about most of the furniture I've bought for my dolls they all look big against the furniture, and if they were truly properly scaled you'd have to have a much larger piece of furniture and who has the room?All in all, this is a lovely little piece of dining room furniture for the doll scenes and children play time. Not a bad price either. Recommended.

I would like to really give a huge "Thank you" to the seller Queen's treasures!

You have made my day Christmas gift feeling!

I took a huge chance by trying to save a bit of money (full price is $69, however i ordered a "factory second" for $39), and i am so happy with this item.I did expect some uneven coloring (as forwarned by the seller, hence a big discount), and i was ready to face the challenge, but the hutch is totally perfect!!!. It is real wood, and the finish is really nice and shiny.It is pretty flawless, in perfect condition, not a scratch, all the doors work great, the real glass inserts are perfect.The tiny tiny shade difference is on the finish of the pull out drawer, however the face of the drawer is evenly colored in its entirety albeit a slightly lighter finish.The packaging was great, the delivery fast.I did get a great deal and a great product!Thank you thank you thank you!I don't even have a formal dining room nor the hutch for myself, however my dolls have a beautiful new item.I will take good care of this hutch!I do recommend this item 100%.Even a full price of $69 is a great deal for this quality and size product for your doll's furnishings!

Buy Antique Reproduction Country Hutch Furniture Scaled to Fit American Girl Dolls Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment