Barbie Fairytopia Magic of the Rainbow Mini Dolls 3 Pack include Laverna, Elina, and Azura appx 4"

Barbie Fairytopia Magic of the Rainbow Mini Dolls 3 Pack include Laverna, Elina, and Azura appx 4' tallI gave these to my granddaughter for Christmas to accompany the playhouse.It is hard to find the correct size dolls for the playhouse and these were 3", which was perfect.After she went home I found the head of one of the dolls, which had snapped off during the first time she played with it.She isn't particularly rough on toys, so I suspect the dolls are fairly fragile.



My granddaughter is going through the "fairy" stage so I purchased this for her as a gift.She carries them everywhere and loves them.Good choice on my part.

Buy Barbie Fairytopia Magic of the Rainbow Mini Dolls 3 Pack include Laverna, Elina, and Azura appx 4" Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment