Ikea Mammut Green Kid's Children's Table

Ikea Mammut Green Kid's Children's TableMy Granddaughters received this for Valentine's Day.currently being used by the oldest one (22 months), she loves it! It is her kitchen, craft table,and hangout spot. Very pleased!

Service was great, delivery was fast, product is excellent.

Best G-Ma gift so far. Don't know how I will top this.

This table replaced another table. Same everything except for the color (the other one was blue)

The legs screw into the table. The design is different from the other table I had bought 5 years ago at an Ikea store.

Honestly, I don't like the new design. They should have stuck with the snap-on-legs. This current design allows for flaws. You have the chance to screw in the legs in such way that it's not level with the table. One leg might be flush, the other leg might not.To screw in the leg, you push down onto the table as you twist so that the screw will penetrate the plastic, which is where the flaw is, because you have to be extremely careful that you don't tilt the leg too far off to a certain side, or else the leg screws on wrong.

I would recommend checking out the tables at the Ikea store first. If you don't have an Ikea store close by, which was in my case, then I hope this review helped. I'm not sure if I would recommend buying this particular table, but if I had to say 'Yay or Nay,' I would favor, yay. Just slightly. In my case, I already had 5 stool chairs with matching seat cushions that went with the table. The table has the edges raised slightly, to prevent crayons from rolling off the table, which is a big plus for me. I put this in a small room 8x10, and it's perfect. Not too big, yet big enough for my 3 kids to sit down and look at books, or draw.

Buy Ikea Mammut Green Kid's Children's Table Now

Was looking for a table that will work for ages 3 and 5. This was the best height and we use the "magic eraser" to get off crayon or markers that are left behind. Looks great in the kid's bedroom. Would recommend. Seller was very speedy and responsive to a question that I had -I would give them a big thumbs up!

Read Best Reviews of Ikea Mammut Green Kid's Children's Table Here

0 comments:

Post a Comment