Sing - A - Lings Hedgehog "It's A Celebration

Sing - A - Lings Hedgehog 'It's A CelebrationI bought two different Sing-A-Ling musical toys.These are much smaller than I thought they would be.I wondered why there was no measurements given to height in the description,well when the tiny box arrived my question was answered! Probably worth $6.00 to maybe $10.00 at most.They are cute and play music for about a minute till you push the button again.If I had the time, I would have gone to the mall to purchase something smiliar.

Sing A Lings Hedgehog "It's A CelebrationI bought this for my Grandmother's birthday, and she LOVED it!As she lives far away, this was perfect with Amazon's free shipping (along with some yummy chocolates).;-)Yes, the animals are a bit small, but they play the original songs, and are SOOO ADORABLE!Would highly recommend as a gift for someone who likes cute "animated" musical animals!

Buy Sing - A - Lings Hedgehog "It's A Celebration Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment