Thomas & Friends Wooden Railway - Sodor Engine Wash

Thomas & Friends Wooden Railway - Sodor Engine WashThis is a cute idea.Kids can wash there thomas trains.Well it can prove frusterating.See not all the trains and cars can fit through the train wash.Some get stuck or just won't go through.THis is nice but may be to difficult for younger children.My son screams in frustertaion when he tries to do a train and it won't go through.



My son is 4 and 3/4 years old, and received the engine wash for his third birthday.He has had no difficulty operating it, and it is holding up wonderfully.The foam wash rollers look just like new after having countless trains run through them.There are a few pieces that may get caught up a bit but it's quite easy to release them by giving them a little push from behind.

The same engine wash is part of the local toy store's set, which obviously gets tons of wear.It is holding up very well, and is clearly a favorite of the children who sample it at the store.

I would highly recommend this piece to any Thomas enthusiast age 3 and up.I can imagine it may be challenging for a younger toddler to operate it, but it isn't intended for that age anyway.

Buy Thomas & Friends Wooden Railway - Sodor Engine Wash Now



My son loves this! I don't know what people are talking about.The trains go through just fine, even a long line of them.My son is two and a half and very rough with his toys and I have never had a problem with this piece. it's one of his favorites.

Read Best Reviews of Thomas & Friends Wooden Railway - Sodor Engine Wash Here



This piece has had many bad reviews but we recently got this one and it works just fine.Maybe the manufacturer worked out the kinks because or trains go through really easy, even in a long line.One of my 2 1/2 year old sons favorites.

Want Thomas & Friends Wooden Railway - Sodor Engine Wash Discount?

My son Tom loves Thomas the Tank Engine trains, track and accessories. He received the engine wash for his 3rd birthday and was extremely excited. Unfortuately it is very hard to push the trains through even when turning the handle at the top (which I or his Dad have to do). Not all of the trains fit and if, for example, James goes through his coal car alway becomes detatched. It looks very nice but I would only recommend this to children of older ages.

0 comments:

Post a Comment