48" x 30" Activity Table IBA041

48' x 30' Activity Table IBA041
  • Protective T-mold banding
  • Height adjusts from 22" - 30"
  • Ships ready for easy assembly
  • Call for quantity discounts
  • Sturdy 1-1/8" thick table tops

This is for my 2-year old daughter.So I want something sturdy and long lasting.This couldn't be more right-on.

I like the sturdiness.The legs weigh about 8lb each.And the tabletop is heavier than a 60lb. I think it'll survive a major earthquake. J/K.The leg "ending" is a swivel disk on a ball-joint.If it's a soft ball-like mechanism, it would have worked better for the carpeted room.

What I don't like is that the black verticle edge of the tabletop is not rounded. My wrist (and my daughter's too) rested on the edge can be pinched.

I would like to see the tabletop to go lower.It's still too high for a 35" tall toddler.She needed to sit on an 17-in high chair to be comfortable.

All-in-all, I still give this solid product a 5-star.

0 comments:

Post a Comment