6' Airblown Turkey

6' Airblown TurkeyA very good quality airblown decoration.We live in the country and our yard is out in the open and gets a lot of wind.Our turkey held up perfectly.It is very well made and well worth the money.

Pleased with the purchase, excellant way to start the Holiday decorating season. Received comments from family and neighbors alkie. Held up well in the New England fall weather.

Colors were brighter than I expected!!

Had to positionit the right way to get the head to inflate stright up otherwise he looks like hes sleeping.

Buy 6' Airblown Turkey Now

My husband and I are in our mature years, but feel like "kids".We placed our Turkey on our front lawn for the fun and enjoyment of all our family and friends.It was a big hit!!!The item was purchased and shipped in a very timely manner.

Read Best Reviews of 6' Airblown Turkey Here

When my original airblown turkey bit the dust, I HAD to purchase another one. I absolutely love this li'l guy and enjoy having him in my front yard during the holiday season. It's very well constructed. (I think the other one failed after several years because leaves got stuck on the motor and made it overheat.)

Want 6' Airblown Turkey Discount?

Easy to assemble!It is exactly what we wanted.We plan to use it every Thanksgiving!We couldn't be happier!

Save 36% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment