Beck Children's Wooden Table with Two Chairs

Beck Children's Wooden Table with Two ChairsThe first thing a kid probably thinks when seeing this product is jumping into the seats and going right to work.The colors make it look like fun.We've had several young children over and none of them could resist parking themselves in and enjoying themselves.

However, my first thought was a concern for any child's safety who sits in it.These are not the most stable table out there, but you get what you pay for.While putting these together I've added some additional supports to make sure they don't topple over and hurt a kid.I would advise you to do the same.One of the tables wouldn't even come together properly without two trips to Home Depot for some extra support.

Kids love this, but be aware of its quality.I'm surprised products like this are sold in the condition they come in.



Amazon,I liked the style/colors/size of the Children's Wooden Table with Two Chairs.However, the shipping & handling was not up to satisfaction, the box containing the Table/chairs was damaged.The Table has 2 side wooden boards that connect the legs, with a split in it (I fixed it the best I could.

Secondly, the hex head/top (10x21/2") on the screws stripped easily.I went out and purchased phillips'head screws and used them, worked better.The wooden pegs that connected the backs of the chairs to the upper chair frame, one was broke off.I drilled a hole & screw hole insert (drexel tool), that worked.

That's why I rated it 3 stars.For when I had it all together with my additional repairs/screws, it was pretty solid.

Respectfully submitted, Jim Killoren

Buy Beck Children's Wooden Table with Two Chairs Now



Our 3 yr old grandaughter watched with great enthusiasm as her Papa put the table together. We were pleased with the sturdiness. She immedaitely sat down to play at it. Our 5 yr old grandson could easily sit at it, but I wouldn't recommend for any older than 5.

Read Best Reviews of Beck Children's Wooden Table with Two Chairs Here



This was a disaster before I even opened the box hardware was falling out of the box,did open the box on Christmas Eve to put together for my son and it looks like he has had it for 10 years the table has a piece completly broken off,one corner is bent completly over,the paint on all the pieces are is worn and missing hardware,very dissapionted in this product and company will never order any thing from Beck again I should have looked at it before Christmas Eve but was trying to keep it out of sight now it looks like I am going to be scrambling around on Christmas Eve trying to find a replacement if there was a way to rate this with no stars I would have

Want Beck Children's Wooden Table with Two Chairs Discount?



I love the look of the table, its gorgeous.However, some of the legs are uneven, so we are having to be creative with spacers to even it out.If I paid more than $40 I would be upset at this, but for free shipping and $35 bucks its beautiful and worth the extra effort.

Save 22% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment