Copag Plastic Cards Leather Case Set Master Poker Regular

Copag Plastic Cards Leather Case Set Master Poker RegularThese Copag cards are excellent premium playing cards.

They are made of plastic so they are very durable.

They are easy to shuffle I have trouble shuffling cheap paper cards.

I would prefer the surface to be a tad bit rougher, but they are still easy to handle.

The faces have crisp, clear designs.

The leather case is also high-quality, soft leather.It's held up well even being stored in a car.

KEM vs Copag:KEMs were my first premium playing card and I love them as well.The differences between KEM and Copag are mostly trivial, except for one important point:I keep a set of cards in the car and KEMs do NOT survice.In the high-heat of a car, KEMs quickly develop tiny blisters all over the cards.This severally hurts their performance.

0 comments:

Post a Comment