Gund Brights Colorfun 7" Ball

Gund Brights Colorfun 7' BallI saw this in the store a couple of months after my son was born, but my mom talked me out of buying it. However, when Christmas rolled around I kept coming back to it. I decided to go ahead and buy it, and I'm glad that I did. My son was 6 months at Christmas and he LOVED this ball. I wish that I had bought it sooner, because he would've loved it around 4 months as well.

When the ball first arrived I took it out of the packaging, and showed it to my son. His little mouth formed a big "O" and he started to shake all over as he held out his arms to grab it, lol. (He used to quiver in anticipation whenever he would get really excited.)

The ball is colorful, soft, and has something inside it that jingles softly. When my son was first learning how to sit up, he would lean over to to hug this ball, bury his face in it, and squeal with joy. It's a nice size...not too small and not too big. He loved for me to shake it in front of him so he could try to grab it. And it rolled over to him easy too. Oh, and I like the color names embroidered on the panels as well. This ball will serve as a first guide for color and word recognition. Overall, I'm very pleased with this purchase. It's a simple toy, but my son liked it a lot more than other fancier and more complicated toys that he got for Christmas.

Our 6 month old loves playing with this! I would highly recommend this toy to friends and will probably give it as gifts!

Buy Gund Brights Colorfun 7" Ball Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment