Gund The Count Beanbag 6

Gund The Count Beanbag 6My 2 year old son absolutely loves these Sesame Street toys. He has all of them and calls them his "friends". He doesn't go anywhere without 1 or 2 of them. Love that they are small and he can carry them and love that they're so affordable.

My baby loves this stuffed animal. We can't leave home without it! I thought it was going to be bigger but I am actually ok with the size since she is still so small. She can grip it and hold it with ease. She loves the silk cape and it has been her favorite toy since she was a month old!

Buy Gund The Count Beanbag 6 Now

My two year old son loves this and sleeps with it every night. Its a little cheap feeling but you get what you pay for.

Read Best Reviews of Gund The Count Beanbag 6 Here

My 2 year old daughter is obsessed with The Count and she loves this little doll.I wish that it had been a little bigger but if she is happy then I am happy too.

Want Gund The Count Beanbag 6 Discount?



It's a character from sesame street. My daughter loves anything that has to do with sesame street. Gathers all them and sits with them to watch the show on tv.

Save 19% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment