Gund Sesame Street Grover Plush 14.5 IN

Gund Sesame Street Grover Plush 14.5 INMy daughter adores this Grover toy.I don't know why it says it has small parts, unless they're afraid that the eyes and the nose might come off?But the toy seems pretty durable to me.I love the blue color and the softness of the fur.It's gotten a lot of mileage.And although they claim that it is only surface washable, I've thrown it in my front-loading washing machine and dryer (medium setting) and it came out as good as new.

I've done my research and there is not a softer and cuddlier Grover out there. This is the quality that you expect from GUND. I highly recommend this product.

Buy Gund Sesame Street Grover Plush 14.5 IN Now

Gund has excellent quality, and though it did not come in a box (really my only complaint) Grover is definely the softest stuff animal I have ever come along minus Big Bird who was just a little softer, it's tied with Elmo. I bought almost all the main characters for Christmas for my daughter and when we watch Sesame Street they are alot of fun to play along with, even for adults. With the free shipping this same item actually ended up cheaper than other less expensive sesame street dolls at different sites.

Read Best Reviews of Gund Sesame Street Grover Plush 14.5 IN Here



I have given each of my six Grandchidren a Grover for their first Christmas.Each of my three children had one when they were young and Grover went everywhere with us.He even with off to college with one child.Just sort of a family tradition to have a Grover.Anyway I ordered Grover and he was here in excellent condition within two days.Wonderful experience and will most definitely use this company in the future.Thank you

Want Gund Sesame Street Grover Plush 14.5 IN Discount?



I love this stuffed Grover.You can find Cookie Monster and Elmo everywhere but it's not easy to find Grover.I love to pair this toy with the book, The Monster at the End of this Book.It's a perfect gift and babies love it.I love the size of this toy too.It's petite and huggable for babies.I'm glad I found it!

Save 14% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment