Nuchi Wooden Railway / 15-piece Beginner's Circle Train Set

Nuchi Wooden Railway / 15-piece Beginner's Circle Train SetNow THIS is a classic wooden toy!This train is perfect.It's sanded so smoothly, the paint is bright and durable, and the wheels roll "like buttah."If you are sometimes dissapointed in the craftmanship of other wooden toys, you have found your train set. I can't wait to expand on this basic set.

BTW, it's actually a 15-pc set b/c the "logs" on the two cars are not fixed, so they are counted separately by the manufacturer.

I got this train set for my 18 month old daughter. This is exactly what I wanted because it's made of wood, it's NOT Thomas (I just personally prefer non-character toys because my daughter doesn't watch movies yet), and I absolutely agree with Nuchi's philosophy that simple toys nurture more imagination and creativity. Now my daughter looks for choochoo all the time! As other reviewers have mentioned, the box is very durable and I love it that when my daughter's done playing with it she knows that she needs to put all the pieces back in the box. I'm looking forward to expanding this set when she grows older!

Buy Nuchi Wooden Railway / 15-piece Beginner's Circle Train Set Now

We received this circle set as a gift and all of my kids love it (ages 7, 4, and 1 1/2).(Note: I don't think the trees or "logs" add much to the set, but the rest is great.)I saw the set at our local toy store and decided it would be great to expand our set.So I bought another Nuchi circle set and a pair of Nuchi track switchers and then the frustration began!We can almost combine the two sets with the switchers, but not quite.We've tried numerous combinations once we succeeded but haven't been able to duplicate it and it usually just ends in frustration.So, while we love the circle set, I'm rating it a 4 because I feel it should have been easier to combine the sets.-We like them enough that I am grudgingly buying a whole "expansion set" which had better (!) solve the problem.

Read Best Reviews of Nuchi Wooden Railway / 15-piece Beginner's Circle Train Set Here

Exactly as pictured.Perfect for a first train or to see if a little one will play with trains.Can keep stored in the sturdy box it comes in. Perfect for 2-5 year olds.Can add to it also.

Want Nuchi Wooden Railway / 15-piece Beginner's Circle Train Set Discount?

The quality of this train set is really great!!! It's really durable and sanded very smoothly, it's so colorful and my son really enjoy playing with it. A lot of toys company actually made their toys in China now as they have been very strict. I found out even the famous brand Haba, don't made all their toys in Germany but some sent to China to produce. Many other famous brand toys are made in China too with very good quality and safe as they have to do many tests. I have this set of train for more than a year and my son play it few days a week and still in good condition. It's very durable and good pricing too.

Save 9% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment