Teamson Time Out Chair - Sunny Safari Room Collection

Teamson Time Out Chair - Sunny Safari Room CollectionVery cute chair. Sturdy and my 16 month old son loves to sit on it and read his books, point at the animals etc

I wish the seat were a tad deeper though. It doesn't seem to bother my son though.

The chair is smaller than i imagined based on description. My daughter just turned 3 (a month ago), 39.5" height & 41lbs, she looks tooooo big on the chair! she can't sit normally on it! I thought she could use it at least 1 more year but we'll just let her use it to play with her stuff animals.

The color of the chair in person is a little darker than in the photo so it doesn't look as cute. It's easy to assemble the chair. I think it may be better for other kids who are smaller & younger than mine.

Buy Teamson Time Out Chair - Sunny Safari Room Collection Now

This chair is just very cute and well made. it's heavy and it's painted well. I love it....it's not too big and the size is just right. my daughter just loves to sit on it.

Read Best Reviews of Teamson Time Out Chair - Sunny Safari Room Collection Here

0 comments:

Post a Comment