Gund Dog "Puddles"

Gund Dog 'Puddles'My son's stuffed puppy is so worn there is nothing left.

I needed a new one to come as close as possible to the old one.

This one is pretty cute and cuddly.



its cute and lovable and soft and sweet looking with a wonderful expression.However in the description it says "13 inches".It's actually very small.Without measuring the tail it is only about 10 inches.Since I was looking for a good size huggable stuffed toy and not a small toddler size stuffed animal, I'm disappointed.

Buy Gund Dog "Puddles" Now

I bought this for my two-year old niece, who is a great dog-lover.She LOVES her dog, whom she calls "Marley," and carries it everywehre with her.It is so soft and cute that it almost compensates for her not having a real puppy to shower her affection on.I'd reccommend this toy for any child who loves animals.

Read Best Reviews of Gund Dog "Puddles" Here

I purchased this puppy for my elderly neighbor.It looks just like the dog she sits for.She was so happy. It makes her feel like she always has company.She commented that the puppy is so life like.I agree.You can't help loving it.

Want Gund Dog "Puddles" Discount?

This stuffed dog is very cuddly. It is a limp-style design perfect for hugging and carrying around the house for a toddler.

Save 5% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment