Gund Sesame Street Cookie Monster Finger Puppet 5.5" Puppets

Gund Sesame Street Cookie Monster Finger Puppet 5.5' PuppetsI bought a bunch of Sesame Street finger puppets for my twin two year old boys, and they were my boys' favorite Christmas presents!The good thing about puppets is that they allow for imaginative play, and every time you play with them, there is a new story to tell!My boys love putting them on my fingers and on their own, and they love to pretend to be all of their favorite Sesame Street characters.I think the finger puppets are preferable to the hand puppets, because it is so easy for the little ones to use the finger puppets.

these little puppets make everyone happy

small enough to carry around yet big enough to be expressive

this cookie monster one is bigger than the others

Buy Gund Sesame Street Cookie Monster Finger Puppet 5.5" Puppets Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment