18 Inch Doll Furniture, Doll Vanity for American Girl Dolls & More! Pink and White Doll Vanity Tabl

18 Inch Doll Furniture, Doll Vanity for American Girl Dolls & More! Pink and White Doll Vanity Table and Doll Chair SetThe wood is solid and appears durable. The paint job is very nice. I was hoping the vanity seat opened, but it does not. I was worried that the mirror would be one of those stick-on-type films, but it is "real" and gives a clear reflection. The legs, especially for the seat, are a bit difficult to attach you need a Phillips screwdriver with a really short handle, as there is not much room to maneuver. Also, while attaching the legs, the screws stopped halfway and would not budge, so I recommend turning the screws into their holes first to open them up because they are not deep enough. After finally getting it put together, it is just as pretty as the picture and it is worth any minor hassle. I recommend this item and I would buy it again.

0 comments:

Post a Comment