Buy Playskool Dream Town Sweet Lily Vanity Now
This toy was bought as a Christmas gift for a sweet little girl. She absolutely loved it, and plays with it often. It is well-made and attractive.Read Best Reviews of Playskool Dream Town Sweet Lily Vanity Here
This was given as a gift to our almost 2 year old.It is the ideal vanity for a little girl and great if you are tight on space, as we are.It assembles quickly and has some cute details, like the lily flower pattern on the seat and around the mirror.I would not recommend it for bigger kids and I certainly would not pay the full retail price on it, but for our purposes it is completely perfect and our daughter totallyloves it!Definitely a good purchase for those with limited space.Want Playskool Dream Town Sweet Lily Vanity Discount?
I purchased this for my 2 year old and it is the perfect size for her.She puts on her pajamas every night at the vanity and does her hair after her bath.I would think by the size this should last her around 1 to 2years (my 4 year old son is way too big to sit at the vanity).I am so happy that I found this on sale forinstead of .It is nowhere near being worth a $50 toy but is well worth the .


0 comments:
Post a Comment