Powell Z-Bedroom Mobile 3-Drawer Chest

Powell Z-Bedroom Mobile 3-Drawer ChestFirst the drawers were all misaligned, worst was the bottom drawer which was rubbing the bottom rail. Had to spend time to readjust all drawer sliders myself.

Second is the polyester covered wood top. This was bowed in the middle and not straight. And so it is an eyesore because it is not straight with the front metal nosing.

Third is that the drawers only open halfway. Half of your drawer is inaccessible, for it is hidden in the metal cabinet.

Fourth is there were scratches from factory assembly. Not a very durable paint or incompetant workers.

To sum it up, it seems that this company does not care about quality. So many problems.

Having moved from our home of 23 years to a small condo .. I was looking for a storage unit for beside my new "stand up" computer desk.Just love this .. REALLY well built and worth the money!Because it is in my bedroom and I have a lot of Asian art .. I replaced the handles with some gorgeous Asian pulls I found on the internet .. looks spectacular .. blends right in with my bedside tables with their Asian handles.

You will be really happy with this quality .. very nice pull out drawer slides .. very substantial.I'm quite happy!

Buy Powell Z-Bedroom Mobile 3-Drawer Chest Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment