Replogle Globes Leather Expedition Globe, 12-Inch Diameter

Replogle Globes Leather Expedition Globe, 12-Inch DiameterWe have been looking for a quality glode for my upstairs home office, and found it with this globe. The small manual that comes with it helps with really understandng the International date line, time zones, distances and brings World geography into perspective

I ordered this for my husband's birthday... he loves it, I love it! The quality is great, the price was reasonable, and it looks fantastic with our more traditional decor. We both really love the genuine leather material, it's quite nice. The only thing I would have changed is to make the topography texture raised a bit more.

Buy Replogle Globes Leather Expedition Globe, 12-Inch Diameter Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment