13 Palm Tree Table Decoration

13 Palm Tree Table DecorationWhen I ordered this I was a little hesitant, but when I got it I was pleasantly surprised at the quality! I love it!!



If I had known this company was going to charge me MORE to send the product back, than it was to ship it to me. I would have bought the product else where online. They are only out to make money, not satify the customer. This company is about 50miles from me and i'm embarrased to have it in my own state. They also take the money out of the way you paid for it. So i recieved less money back for my refund. I would suggest shopping else where. They also suggest doing the shipping there way, or they don't gaurantee anything. yep, so they can say they didn't recieve the package back!

Buy 13 Palm Tree Table Decoration Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment