Aurora Plush 8" Fennec Yoo Hoo w/ Sound

Aurora Plush 8' Fennec Yoo Hoo w/ SoundI bought this for my daughter because she found another at a local library and just loved it (and I wanted one she could have at home). Now she won't go anywhere without it.She calls it a cat but we talked about fennec foxes thus the educational value.There was also an online game (take care of your pet) that was available though my daughter is a bit young for that.The one we bought makes a smooch sound when squeezed.I'm not sure if the smooch sound will survive an eventual washing but it seems reasonably durable (the tail has even made it through several whirling slingshot sessions).



We first bought a small version of this stuffed desert fennec fox at Legoland of all places and my daughter loved it, despite its annoying noise. She was devastated when she lost it so I was pleased when I could find a replacement online at Amazon. It is a full 8", bigger than the previous one, and the noise it makes is not annoying at all...kind of cute in fact like a "chuffing" noise. My 7 year old daughter loves this toy and sleeps with it every night.

Buy Aurora Plush 8" Fennec Yoo Hoo w/ Sound Now

I bought this because I got the little ones from a novelty store. My 1and a half year old loved the little ones so much, I ordered the bigger Yoo Hoo off here. It's too cute and just what I was looking for.

Read Best Reviews of Aurora Plush 8" Fennec Yoo Hoo w/ Sound Here

0 comments:

Post a Comment