Communication - A Father Daughter Game

Communication - A Father Daughter GameThis is a great help to improve communication between fathers and daughters, mothers and sons, husbands and wifes, friend and friend. Anyone can benefit from the thoughtful questions that generate conversation, understanding, and communication. What a great help this has been to me to provoke thoughtful questions that I would never have thought to ask on my own. I learned so much about different family members and friends, when I thought I already knew everything there was to know about them!

Anyone and everyone can benefit from this game to gain an greater understanding of others in their lives, as well as of themselves.



Communication A Father Daughter Game

It wasn't that long ago that my husband and daughters seemed to have nothing in common to talk about.It's amazing how such a fun and simple game like this can make such a difference in their relationship!

Buy Communication - A Father Daughter Game Now



What a great game!Finally, someone has made it easier for dads and daughters to communicate.This simple game is played once a month when a father takes his daughter out to breakfast.By using the COMMUNICATION game it makes it easier and fun to communicate on over 300 different topics.

This game is packed full of fill-in-the-blank statements that make it easy to communicate on a variety of subjects.Each fill-in-the-blank statement card ends with the phrase "I say that because...".I like the way this simple little phrase prompts each person to explain why they gave the answer they did.Often times, this leads to a lengthy discussion of the topic presented on the card.

The games also comes with a unique "Dads and Daughters" Journal where my daughter and I have been capturing details about each time we go out to breakfast and play the game.The journal is made to last a lifetime and will be enjoyed as a keepsake for years to come.

Although the game is intended for girls age 10 or older, my 8-year-old loves the game and doesn't find any of the topics too difficult to discuss.

Read Best Reviews of Communication - A Father Daughter Game Here



We used this game as an activity for a Dad / Daughter Campout weekend.Communication between dads and daughters is very important and this is a great way to kickstart the sharing.There were many dads interested in the intended use of the game to be used between them and their girl(s) to initiate date nights and good communication between them.

Want Communication - A Father Daughter Game Discount?

Great game full of insightful questions that 'connect' the dad and daughter.Different than regular question/answer games because both of us have to think of a place that starts with the corresponding letter, which we do a day or so in advance. This way, we have a 'date' and we're both thinking about it beforehand.

The most important part of it, at least for me, is that I learn things that interest her so that I can plan other activities. I also very much like the keepsake journal.

I would say that it's definitely worth it to get this game.

0 comments:

Post a Comment