Scene It? Friends Edition DVD Board Game

Scene It? Friends Edition DVD Board GameMy husband and I became Friends fans several years after the show started. We're hardly groupies, but we own every season on DVD and we love games, so for our anniversary this year, I bought the Scene It? Friends Edition. I didn't know what to expect, but the game doesn't take long to understand or play, and unlike many other games, it's still fun for just 2 players. We were surprised by how much we did, or didn't, know about the show. Which brings me to my next point ...

The box implies that non-Friends fans can play this game, but I don't see how that's possible. Many of the questions we've seen could only be answered by someone who's seen the show. So, before you invite people to join you in the game, make sure they really know the show.

But Friends fans will love it! Enjoy.



I,my wife and 2 daughters have long been fans of the Friends TV show (in fact we own the 10 Season Box set). I got The Friends Edition as a gift for my wife, who is not realyy a game board enthusiest. Well, we had the most fun playing it. I was laughingly surprised at how little I knew and how much the other members of my family knew! I heartily recommend it as a fun, entertaining way to spend with friends, family and anyone looking for a good time!

Buy Scene It? Friends Edition DVD Board Game Now

Great game my girlfriend loved it but it cost a lot for what it is. Any friends fan will lo e this

Read Best Reviews of Scene It? Friends Edition DVD Board Game Here

This game is fun and many people can enjoy it at one time. The game itself

wasdelivered in a timely fashion with all the "pieces" there and everything in excellent condition. Well worth the hunt and purchase on amazon.com.

Want Scene It? Friends Edition DVD Board Game Discount?

my family and i are huge friends fans but after moving from one place to the next we have lost many dvd's and such. so i bought this for my sister in law this christmas, we love it! the trivia is fun and the game is set up great. i enjoyed every minute of playing it!

0 comments:

Post a Comment