Bob the Builder Bricklaying Game

Bob the Builder Bricklaying GameThis is a fun toy for kids. My 4 year old needs help building the color pattern. They dont play the game much, just like to build and knock it down with the jack hammer. So they build different stacks and knock out one at a time to see how many can be knocked out without it falling. I have had this for about 2 years and it still works. I would recommend for ages 3 to 5.

We got this game for my son for his 4th birthday because he asked for it.One of his friends has it.So, I knew what to expect.For him, it's a lot of fun.It has a battery powered jack hammer to knock out the blocks.You use a die to tell which color you have to knock off, and you have to put the blocks back on top.We skip the last part.But it is a lot of fun to play it with him.He can even play it with his 2 year old sister.

Buy Bob the Builder Bricklaying Game Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment