Creative Converting St. Patrick's Day Plastic Banquet Table Cover with Shamrock Party Design

Creative Converting St. Patrick's Day Plastic Banquet Table Cover with Shamrock Party DesignNot sure what type of table this was meant to fit on, but it seemed a little awkwardly spaced out with the entire center being white and only the borders/edges actually have this shamrock pattern on it which I didn't know until I got it in person. Worked out fine though.

I paid under $15 for this but really I expected a bit moreand although the design seems to be nice, most of it is all plain white! The only part with a design pretty much falls OVER the table. So a guest will sit down and Wallah! the pattern is gone as the guest scoots their chair in. All they get to see while at the table is a white tablecloth. Seriously, as soon as I laid it on my table in my festive St. Patricks Day dining room I just about cried. Not very exciting for St. Patrck's Day at all.

Buy Creative Converting St. Patrick's Day Plastic Banquet Table Cover with Shamrock Party Design Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment