Fat Cat 7-Foot Black Pockey Combination Table

Fat Cat 7-Foot Black Pockey Combination TableFor the money I paid I can't complain at all. I've two teenage boys so this was perfect for them and their friends.Out in the garage it keeps them out of my hair.

If you are looking for a decent pool table (I'd say bar quality) this is more than adequate. With the air hockey on the other side it does just what it says on the box.

If you are looking for a top quality pool table that's going to last 20 years. I'd say invest a bit more money.



Highly Recommended.My sons and their friends (all ages 14-17) use both the pool table and the air hockey table numerous times a day.It is sturdy and very well made.As far as assembly...fairly easy.My two sons and myself (Mom) were able to carry it into the house and put it together.It would be easier if you had more people though (385lbs).The only drawback I've seen so far and it might just be on my end, is after we rotate the table to play air hockey then rotate the table back to the pool table, the level is off every time and we have to go through the leveling process again (not a big deal except for making kids wait for you to finish can be a challenge).Outside of that, we love the table and would buy it again!!

Buy Fat Cat 7-Foot Black Pockey Combination Table Now

I purchased this to entertain our teenage grandchildren so they dont get bored when visiting. It is such a hit the adults i think are taking most of the play time. Great item for young and old alike and you by far had the best deal!

Read Best Reviews of Fat Cat 7-Foot Black Pockey Combination Table Here

Table was delivered by truck of course and yes it's very important to have help 'cause it's heavy, and clarify how it's being delivered. The thing is fun to play and the table itself seems durable, but the supports are made of pressed wood fiber which did begin to squeeze/deform some during the assembly process. But the bigger issue are the latches which set the table in place after it's rotated. Unfortunately the latches on my unit are made of cheap plastic, and when an 8 year old girl rotated the table w/o fully disengaging these latches they just snapped. To make matters worse I've been searching for parts and can't find any, so I may have to create my own latch system using the hardware store :/ For a product that costs 600 700 dollars you'd think the construction could be a bit better.

Want Fat Cat 7-Foot Black Pockey Combination Table Discount?

I purchased this for my dad's new apartment. It fits well and even has full sized pool balls. Much higher quality then the previous table he had. ABF shipping worked with us. When they called to set up a time for the delivery, I asked if they could drop it off at my dad's apartment garage. She said that would not be a problem. They delivered on time and used a pallet jack to wheel it into his garage. ABF was very helpful in my case.

0 comments:

Post a Comment