Jumanji The Game

Jumanji The GameI like this product. its a fun game. yea i know its also a collectors item but i decided to play it anyway. it was fun. not too fast not too long term of play. i dont like games that end quickly or last too long. this was a nice happy meduim.

This was a gift for my grandson who had recently watched the movie, Jumanji.He loved the game and has a great time with it.Thank you for taking care of it.It arrived in very good condition.All the parts were there.

Buy Jumanji The Game Now

The ame was bought for a Xmas present for my bf. it's a vintage game so must be handled with car however it looks amazing can't wait to play.

Read Best Reviews of Jumanji The Game Here

I should have read the instructions before I started playing the game I did not realize that once you start the game you must finish it! Also, upon rolling I found several wild animals roaming my small apartment. The lion simply did not fit and was not trained. Very dangerous do not buy!

Want Jumanji The Game Discount?



This piece of crap toy didn't work. I never saw a single pack of mischievous monkeys; no crazy hunter; no angry rhinoceros. That said, however, a old 'n' hairy comedian emerged within the first 10 minutes of playing. He was cool, I guess, but he wouldn't stop playing with my electric toothbrush.

0 comments:

Post a Comment