Melissa & Doug Family Dinner Box Of Questions

Melissa & Doug Family Dinner Box Of QuestionsI absolutely love this product! The box and cards are so cute!

When I opened the box and began looking at the cards, my 4 year old was immediately intrigued. She's just learning to read and loves any opportunity to do so. She pulled the cards out and began trying to read them. The questions are pretty simple. My Mother and I were making dinner as she sat on the bar. We read maybe 6 cards and it was so much fun. My Mother told me that she and I haven't had that much fun together in a while, you know where we really talked. We played it at dinner as well.

Some of the card questions are:

"What's the coziest place in the house?"

"If you could have any wild animal as a pet what would it be?"

"What is your favorite dessert?"

There are also so blank cards so you can write your own questions. My friend came over and saw them. She liked them. She told me about how her aunt had a jar filled with homemade promptsthat they used during dinner. I plan to do that but these cards are very cute and a great jumping off point.

My only con would be, though the cards are durable-ish (like a standard playing card would be) I wish they were laminated for easy cleaning since it'll be used by kids during dinner. I will probably laminate them later on.

If you are worried its only for people to do with their young children, I would say that my husband and I played for two hours this weekend over coffee while the kids slept. Sometimes after you are around each other all day or year after year, you forget to ask the important questions, like "Would you want your family to have its own reality show?"

My kids love to pull this out at dinner time.The questions are interesting, but a few of them are a tad too advanced for my 6 yr old ("if you could win a Nobel prise, an Oscar, or an Olympic medal, which one would want?").One issue we had with the box of questions is the box itself.The box hasa spacer on the bottom half so only the top half holds the question cards.In essence, you only get half the cards you'd expect based on the box size.Still, we like the questions so half is still good.

Buy Melissa & Doug Family Dinner Box Of Questions Now



Purchased this product as a way of our family coming together to have family time.Love the game, it is such a great idea and gives a lot of insight to each person.

Read Best Reviews of Melissa & Doug Family Dinner Box Of Questions Here



My mom gave me a homemade version of these dinner questions and my three kids loved it so when I saw this Melissa & Doug version I knew it would be a hit! My kids are 4, 6, and 8 and most of the questions are perfect for them. They look forward to getting this game down almost every night at dinner. My husband and I love to hear their sometimes funny answers and I know they've learned unexpected things about us too! Overall, this is a great way to initiate great conversation with younger kids!

Want Melissa & Doug Family Dinner Box Of Questions Discount?

whole family loves it...we haven't gotten through all the questions yet but it has inspired some great conversations !

Save 4% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment