G.I. Joe 1996 Limited Edition World War II 50th Anniversary Commemorative Series with Individually

G.I. Joe 1996 Limited Edition World War II 50th Anniversary Commemorative Series with Individually Numbered 12 Inch Tall Soldier Action Figure - Action Sailor with Sailor Uniform, Belt with Holster and Pistol, Duffel Bag, Sailor Cap, Dog Tag, and RifleMy wife gave this to me at Christmas to add to my military history items of WW2. All I have to do now is get a stand for it.



I bought this not as a collectible, but for an eight=year=old boy who has four older sisters and lives surrounded by Barbie dolls.He loves it.It gives him an in with the girls without being 'girly'. The girls all want to play with him now.All sorts of stories taking place in the basement.That is one popular sailor!

Buy G.I. Joe 1996 Limited Edition World War II 50th Anniversary Commemorative Series with Individually Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment