Killerspin 110-01 Jet 100 Table Tennis Racket

Killerspin 110-01 Jet 100 Table Tennis Racketi bought this paddle for my brother who is 13. he likes it a lot especially because it is different than most black and red paddles. the rubber is pretty good and the glue used is pretty good as well. it does a decent job at generating spin and is effective at smashes. it is a light paddle. i am a competative player and i think this paddle is very good, although i would only recommend it for beginners and those who are developing skills.

My son received this paddle for his birthday and I was pleasantly surprised with the quality. Of course the one thing he cared about was the cool color. It seems the perfect fit for his beginner skill level. We've had several other rackets and they just seem to get destroyed within a few months. I'm very happy with this racket and am planning on getting him the next level for his next birthday!

Buy Killerspin 110-01 Jet 100 Table Tennis Racket Now

I wasn't expecting much from a $20 paddle, but I was very surprised. It took a little getting used to, since the paddles I had used in the past were much different. Once I got used to the way the paddle felt and how the ball reacted, it improved my game quite a bit. I would definitely recommend this paddle, especially for the price.

Read Best Reviews of Killerspin 110-01 Jet 100 Table Tennis Racket Here

I am just a casual player and for the $, you can't beat the performance!! I would definitely purchase again!

Want Killerspin 110-01 Jet 100 Table Tennis Racket Discount?

was a giftthe product was of good quality. It was a good gift, He loved it would buy it again if need.

Save 18% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment