Sauder Student Desk - Abbey Oak

Sauder Student Desk - Abbey OakI purchased this looking for a small desk to fit in my bedroom for occasional laptop use or studying/writing. It is just the right dimensions. Putting it together was simple thanks to the well written and detailed instructions, all the parts were well packaged. All you need are a flat head and phillips screwdriver, and a hammer for nailing the back sheet. I like the fact that it DOES NOT have a pull out drawer for a keyboard like some of the other models. If you need something for a desktop computer then this is definitely not an ideal option, too small. The small drawer on the side is a nice addition. I only wish they had a lighter colored option, but I knew going into it the color was dark based on the name and picture. Definitely a good purchase considering the circumstances described.

I received my desk about three weeks later. It was compact and easy to put together, the pieces are alpha labeled. It has adequate desk top space and isn't too large, however, it can only fit minimal items like a lamp, a few books, and a space to do work or read. The wood is solid enough, and the desk comes with reinforcement pieces, looks nice in a bedroom and all the pieces work perfectly. The only problem was that I had to tape the bottom edges where the chair fits under the desk because there is a rough surface to the wood and it scraped the arms of my new chair up. It's a great student desk, good buy for practical use.

Buy Sauder Student Desk - Abbey Oak Now

My mom bought this for our 10 year old daughter for Christmas and it was just perfect for her bedroom.Not too big but big enough for her to use her laptop, do homework or draw.She uses it all the time.

Read Best Reviews of Sauder Student Desk - Abbey Oak Here

great for the price.. I LOVE IT.. plenty of space on top for my lap top, a lamp and a guitar! looks good next to a sauder closet that I purchsed months before!

Want Sauder Student Desk - Abbey Oak Discount?



While putting this desk together, it seemed like a cheap piece of nothing, but after it was all together it works and looks fine.

Save 30% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment