BRIO Labyrinth

BRIO LabyrinthI searched toy stores and internet toy suppliers extensively for this product before I found it on Amazon. The price was nothing to brag about but the item is exactly what I wanted and it was delivered on time and in excellent condition.My grandson's friend has one of these toys which his father has had for thirty years.I was delighted to be able to get him the exactly the same one for his birthday and he loves it.

This was my favorite game as a child, spent hours perfecting my skills.I now have children and wanted to pass this game down to them, but all I found were flimsy, made in China knockoffs terrible no wood no sensitivity no fun.Then I found this one the original BRIO Labyrinth from Sweden!This plays exactly like the original, only better.I say that because before I got this, I also purchased a vintage labyrinth game on ebay.I have played this new one and the vintage one, and this plays better than the old one it is more sensitive, and therefore harder, which is the entire point.If you want the original you found it!Yes, it is more expensive, but it is totally worth it!

Buy BRIO Labyrinth Now



This is a well made product.Be sure to read reviews on other brands, I found that the quality is a issue.On this unit it is a good product, as advertised.

Read Best Reviews of BRIO Labyrinth Here

After returning several other poorly constructed labyrinth games, we gave this one a try and were pleasantly surprised.The only downfall would bethe number of holes and positioning which makes it very tough to get to the end~the challenge I guess. Worth the extra $$

Want BRIO Labyrinth Discount?

My husband had been begging for a labyrinth game....so I bought him this one.He states that it's very durable and he enjoys it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment