Melissa & Doug Wooden Project Workbench

Melissa & Doug Wooden Project WorkbenchThis is of the same excellent quality we have come to expect from Melissa & Doug toys. 100% all wood construction, very sturdy and hopelessly fun! This mom was able to assemble it all by herself in 45 minutes and handy she is not. My son loves this work bench and I love that there is no noise, batteries, or electronic doo-dads, just pure old-fashioned imaginative fun. I did give it 5 stars but my only complaint is I wish this toy was made in the U.S.A. For the price paid it seems the company should be able to employ American workers and I would gladly pay more for them to do so.

This is a very sturdy workbench.However, it only includes a few nails to hammer, I think it should include more.Plus, a number of the screw tops have become unglued from the screws.

My son and I enjoy building things using the diagrams, however we have to take each figure apart before we build a new car/robot/etc.Would be nice to have enough pieces to build multiple cars/robots/etc.

Buy Melissa & Doug Wooden Project Workbench Now



I got this for my almost 2 year old son for Christmas and he loves it!He loves to "fix" his toys in his vice and with the screwdriver.He keeps it very organized with the extra pieces in the tray underneath.Very good purchase and it's not plastic!

Read Best Reviews of Melissa & Doug Wooden Project Workbench Here



A great toy for kids! The assembly was a bit difficult in spite of the fact that all the pieces were labeled. But the finished product was great! It is durable, and we loved the realistic looking tools, all of which were usable with the nuts, bolts and screws that came with it. My 3 year old grandson loved it and it was a good interactive toy to play with Dad and Grandpa, building things. We liked the instruction/idea book that accompanied the workbench. All in all a very cute and fun toy.

Want Melissa & Doug Wooden Project Workbench Discount?

I was trying to decide if it was easier to build a work bench similar to this or just buy this one.After talking to home depot and lowes their price estimate was very close to what I ended up paying for this item, without all the labor and measuring involved.Plus it already came with the tools.You need to know that I bought this for my 2 year olds birthday merely because he is infatuated by tools.It is soooo sturdy and well built that I couldn't be happier with it.Now I purchased this along with the take along tool kit.Reading previous reviews I am a little confused.People were saying that the take along tool kit did not fit in the holes of the tool bench.I found that the nails are the exact same diameter.The screw are definitely larger than the ones that came with the bench but they still fit in all the holes in the bench.The only thing i'm guessing that the take along tool box wont work for are the building plans that came with the bench.But that is not why I purchased this.obviously my 2 year old is too young for building a race car, but loves hammering things and putting the screws in place with the nuts.He also enjoys figuring out the vice!We had family over and they were all impressed with this product and looking at possibly getting it for their kids.

Save 25% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment