Russ Applause 11.5" Curious George Musical Scooter

Russ Applause 11.5' Curious George Musical Scooterthis monkey is a hit.it's cute, and keeps up its balance.my 2 year old son who loves curious george thinks it's the best.

however, the motor that runs the scooter just stopped working after 3 weeks.the music still comes on so it's not the batteries.what a shame.

I asked my mother in law to get this for my son for Easter.He was sooo excited when he opened it.It didn't work.We changed the batteries.It didn't work.I just got back from the store (having just received the toy in the mail an hour ago from my mother in law) with brand new batteries....STILL DOES NOT WORK.Oh and yes, I turned it on.

I never make time to review items like I should...this is only my second time.

BUYER BEWARE!!!!

Buy Russ Applause 11.5" Curious George Musical Scooter Now

My niece loves curious george and I bought this for her 4th birthday and she loves this toy. Good buy!

Read Best Reviews of Russ Applause 11.5" Curious George Musical Scooter Here



This is a great toy for young children who love Curious George.It is a very good value. My three year old granddaughter just loved it.

Want Russ Applause 11.5" Curious George Musical Scooter Discount?

I bought this for my nephew's 3rd birthday and he absolutely LOVES it!My sister said it was the cutest thing ever and they play this over and over and over again.This will definitely put a smile on the recipient's face!

Save 42% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment