4D Concepts Boy's Student Desk, Beech

4D Concepts Boy's Student Desk, BeechQuick and easy to put together. Works perfect in my son's room. Good value for the money. I would buy again.

I was looking for a student`s desk for my son for about a months or so, but didn`t find anything like this in this price range.

It took me about an hour and a half to put it together, i just followed instructions.

This is one decent, sturdy, well built desk for a young boy. It`s not too small, not too big, just about right and big enough for him to do his homework comfortable. Drawers are actually fabric boxes and they are huge, so he can fit there most of his stuff. And yeah he absolutely loves it!

Buy 4D Concepts Boy's Student Desk, Beech Now

This desk is great!! It was easy to put together. It took my husband less than an hour. The drawers are cute and very big. It seems sturdy and will hopefully last a long time!!

Read Best Reviews of 4D Concepts Boy's Student Desk, Beech Here

My son loves this desk! It is very sturdy, really heavy and fits great in his room.The drawers are cloth but very large and colorful!

Want 4D Concepts Boy's Student Desk, Beech Discount?

The only wrong thing i found is there is nothing attached at the bootom (no feet), so i had to add some pads.

0 comments:

Post a Comment