Dora Deluxe Dollhouse Furniture - Babysitter

Dora Deluxe Dollhouse Furniture - BabysitterI felt this toy was a bit pricey but it is fairly durable and my daughter has already gotten much enjoyment from it at 2 years old.It has some neat extras though I may be inclined to purchase more for less price without the bells and whistles (for example, sounds).Overall, I am pleased but due to the price, I will not purchase as many as I had initially thought.



Many years back I built an extraordinary dollhouse for my own personal use and enjoyment, and everyone who sees it can't say enough good things about it.My older granddaughter, a few months shy of three, is much too young for that dollhouse, which has very delicate furniture and furnishings.I decided to build a very sturdy dollhouse for Jordan, and to furnish it with good, durable, plastic furniture.I was particularly attracted to the Dora dollhouse furniture line, not only because they appeared to be very user friendly, but mostly because they had things that would enthrall a small child.The babysitter set has a changing table with a "turnaround" top, activated by the pushing of a button.My granddaughter loves to push the button, thereby activating the top of the table, as well as a lamp and music.This set, together with the Dora bathroom set (the shower also has a light and music, again, activated by the pushing of a button in front), are most definitely Jordan's favorites.

Buy Dora Deluxe Dollhouse Furniture - Babysitter Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment