Guidecraft Nordic Table Set- Natural Color

Guidecraft Nordic Table Set- Natural ColorI really love this product!I ordered one, over a year ago, for one of our classrooms for 2 and 3 year olds.I was nervous about the stability of the stools for young children but they were not a problem at all.I then ordered 3 more sets and the teachers and children love them.The set is so versatile since the stools stack on top of each other and all four stacked together fit easily under the table.The stools are very stable and the product is very study and well made.The older students move the stools into the block building area and incorporate them into their play and "structures".This set is worth every penny!



I bought the natural stain version of this set but I guess it is sold out because I can't find it again to review. I love this set! I was originally purchasing the Anka Mini Furniture by SVAN which is almost identical, but had to cancel the order as it didn't ship still after 4 months. I decided to buy this set, as the only main difference was that chairs were stools instead. I am very glad I purchased this set. I would indeed recommend this table and chair set.

Product Attributes: Anka Mini Furniture in Honey

Buy Guidecraft Nordic Table Set- Natural Color Now



My daughter is delighted with this table and chairs and found them very useful when her niece and nephew visited.

Read Best Reviews of Guidecraft Nordic Table Set- Natural Color Here

I purchased this table for my 3 year with hopes she could grow into it without it being too tall for her now. Perfect! Fast shipping, very easy to put together, stable and of decent quality. I like that it is round with no sharp corners. Even though the chairs do not have back support, they are stable and she does not have issues with falling over. As one review stated they put an extra coat of Poly on...the finish is ok but does seem thin. I will do it just to help preserve it and make it easy to clean crayons, etc. Also, this table is easy to paint any color. I may paint the seats of the chair before the coat of Poly. Love the way the seats tuck under the table for a space saving clean look. Enjoy!

Want Guidecraft Nordic Table Set- Natural Color Discount?

0 comments:

Post a Comment