Gund Chocolate Labrador 14" Medium Plush

Gund Chocolate Labrador 14' Medium PlushI got this for my sons' 4th birthday. He fell in love with him the moment he opened it. I love the size of this stuffed animal. It's not small and it's not huge. A little bigger than average and that's exactly what I was going for.

Got this as a baby shower gift for a friend because I have a chocolate lab! It was a perfect gift, however it was smaller than I had thought but still great gift!

Buy Gund Chocolate Labrador 14" Medium Plush Now

My 6 yr old grandson was wanting a stuffed chocolate lab to remind him of Cesar, our chocolate lab we had.Cesar has since passed and now Cesar 2 (the stuffed version) has replaced him.

Read Best Reviews of Gund Chocolate Labrador 14" Medium Plush Here

A great present for my girlfriend, she loves chocolate labs and puppies. It almost seemed real enough to have her family freak out. Overall a great quality plush toy

Want Gund Chocolate Labrador 14" Medium Plush Discount?



Just the right amount of stuffing, and sooooo soft. Not meant to be realistic looking, so if that is what you are after, this is not the plush for you. Otherwise, it is great.

Save 40% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment