Lifetime Kid's Picnic Table

Lifetime Kid's Picnic TableMy kids use this table for crafts and coloring as well as snack time. It is easy to clean and has been a staple in our play room for years. They also use it to jump off and do tricks (I'm sure that is not recommended but I have 3 boys and when the Moms away the kids will play). Even with all the jumping it is still in great shape. If we need extra space we can fold it up and put it in the closet. I would highly recommend this product!

This table was incredibly wobbly ~ so much so that we plan to return it.We've owned this model table before (a purchase from Costco) and were very happy with it.Our children used it almost every day.The quality of the table that Amazon sells does not compare to the one we purchased at our local Costco.I'm not sure why that would be.Fortunately, Amazon has a terrific return policy!

Buy Lifetime Kid's Picnic Table Now

Our friends have an older model that didn't have the stoppers on the corners of the base, so it would tip if an adult sat on it.

Ours doesn't tip, and I frequently sit across from my two year old to eat with him. Even my 6'4" hubby can sit without tipping it! (He sits backwards no way his knees would fit under this!)

It could probably seat 6 toddlers, but 4 would be more comfortable in terms of arm room. Great for eating or crafts. Wipes up like a charm!

Set up and take down are super easy!

Read Best Reviews of Lifetime Kid's Picnic Table Here

This picnic table is wonderful.It is a little wobbly but holds my two kids under five and my niece and nephew 7 and 9.Folds completely flat and light.

Want Lifetime Kid's Picnic Table Discount?

This product is fit for purpose, suits my 2, 5 and 8 year olds. Easy to clean. Extremely light, so easy to move around to suit where children are playing. Not suitable for the older kids to stand on... can make it wobble. Was impressed with delivery time too.

Save 17% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment