Little Tikes Bold 'n Bright Table and Chairs Set

Little Tikes Bold 'n Bright Table and Chairs SetMy mom got this set in a different color for her home.When I saw it I was really impressed with the durability and style of it.If you are looking for a table for a small space, this is perfect.The chairs slide under the table perfectly taking up very little space.The colors are really rich a bright apple green (not neon, but very bright) and a cheery aqua-blue color.I think it's a very gender-neutral set and the colors will most likely match most aquarium/undersea themes for nurseries and play rooms.

The table is really sturdy can handle a two-year old who wants to try to climb on it and it won't tip over.Same with the chairs they can handle wobbly toddlers climbing on all crooked without tipping over.I tested them myself by kneeling on them and trying to rock the chair from side to side it was very hard to rock it and I couldn't tip it over unless I made some serious effort.Each piece is a single molded piece of plastic which makes it nearly impossible to break and great for outdoor use as well.The table top is textured which isn't the best for coloring sessions, but is good for gripping if your child is a climber, and also keeps toys from sliding off.There is also a slight lip around the table to keep crayons and other small items in place.

This weekend was my daughter's second birthday and the table and chairs got some serious use from her, and four boys who were there and ranged in age from two to five.All were able to comfortably sit in the chairs (the oldest boy I don't think could get his legs under the table but it didn't stop him from playing there).The price is fantastic I was going to get a set from a very popular Scandinavian retailer, but this was cheaper, shipped for free to my home, is more sturdy, and takes up less space!

I purchased this set for my 17 month old son to have in his room. It is bright and cheerful in color and seems very durable!He is around 36" tall and has a bit of trouble sitting in the chair on his own, but he is not a real climber yet and I think if your child is use to getting in chairs they would have no trouble at all. I love the big blue table..it is perfect for coloring or a snack..this will last us many many years!

***OH, and I agree about having carpet down under the table...it does slide on wood floors.We just make sure it is on our son's play rug and all is good.

Buy Little Tikes Bold 'n Bright Table and Chairs Set Now

The table came in a very big box! It was easy opening and the table is already put together. My children were overjoyed to get a new table. They love it, they color at it, & eat @ it. The chairs backs are very low, kinda like cut in half but overall they are sturdy and good quality. I would recommend putting this table on a surface like carpet, bc you will find that the table & chairs will slide onmarble or wooden floors & that can be very dangerous! & I have 3 toddlers so I deff don't need that! lol :)

Read Best Reviews of Little Tikes Bold 'n Bright Table and Chairs Set Here



This is a great set for your toddler. It is all one piece plastic mold so you don't have to worry about your kid breaking something off of it and putting it in your mouth. The only negative I see in this product, is the weight of the chairs. My 16 months old can easily tip over the table and he picks up the chairs and plays with them like Lego pieces. So either I am raising Hercules or the chairs and table are like of light.

Overall I am happy with it and would recommend it.

Want Little Tikes Bold 'n Bright Table and Chairs Set Discount?

I bought this table when my boy was 12 months old (he's 15 months old now). He loves to sit at the table and eat his snacks, but the chairs are still a bit too big for him, even at 15 months of age. He can't sit on them without my help, unless he climbs on them and that's something I don't encourage. He's always above 75% in height, so above average, but still too small for those chairs. It's seems a durable table, I love the colors, I like that it doesn't have sharp corners and it's easy to clean. I'm hoping that in a few months when he's going to grow taller and he's going to be able to sit on his own, he's going to enjoy it even more. It's a good value.

ETA: Now that my son is 18 months old, he is able to sit on the chairs on his own. They are very stable and I haven't seen him tipping them over. Definitely recommended.

Save 23% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment