Mizerak P5224W2 Chandler II 8-Foot Slatron Billiard Table

Mizerak P5224W2 Chandler II 8-Foot Slatron Billiard TableTo assemble this table it took two of us (experienced DIY guys) a combined time of 7 1/2 hours. You need numerous tools in addition to the little wrench supplied including items such as a needle nose plyers. At one stage of the instructions it calls for four adults to turn over the table top assembly.

After all that work the table is just OK and not particularly good value for money. If you want a cheap labor intensive table this is the one for you. I question the claim of an even run on this surface.

The picture looks really awesome, doesn't it?

It came in a box probably 3x2 feet. It weighed 300 lbs. A delivery agent came to drop it off. I thought it was confusing that it all came in one box but that is what I get for ordering a pool table ONLINE (lol). The box was already damaged upon delivery so I sent it back for a refund. Something obviously happened in transit and when I peeked through the damaged hole and saw that the PARTICLE BOARD pieces were damaged underneath the delivery guy actually thought that was ok. It was almost as if he didn't want me to return it because he didn't want to carry it back to his truck or something. FAIL.

I think the worst part about sending it back was that I realized it is crazy to think you're going to get a good pool table for that price. A real pool table is twice that and you need to go to a showroom.

I live in the Bay Area and found 2 showrooms selling used and new pool tables. I ending up spending way more, but I actually got a great table, free delivery, free leveling, free balls and cues and now I have a sick table.

Don't waste your time here...unless youre looking for a cheap product.

Just my 0.02

Buy Mizerak P5224W2 Chandler II 8-Foot Slatron Billiard Table Now

This pool table was a gift for my father but was not received on time and when it was received it was not in good condition. The parts of the pool table were cracked and broken and some were also curved. I don't know if it was shipped that way or if the carrier caused all the damage. The only good thing was that I was able to return it and I got my money back.

Read Best Reviews of Mizerak P5224W2 Chandler II 8-Foot Slatron Billiard Table Here

I purchased this table last July. I found for the price and the free shipping, it was a great deal. After reading more recent reviews online, i was shocked to hear people were having issues. My table came in 3 boxes, and although it was a labor intensive 7 hours to put it together myself, (not being a handyman at all) there were moments where i was worried. But overall it was an extremily easy assembly. Note I did need to use some tools that were not included, but it was no big deal.

The table has been fully assembled and working great since July. It was easy to level, and I've checked the level every month, with no variation or settling.

I'm sorry to hear others are having issues with their tables, but I have to say, I am extremily happy with what I got for the price! Looks great, plays great!

Want Mizerak P5224W2 Chandler II 8-Foot Slatron Billiard Table Discount?

0 comments:

Post a Comment