Polybag-North American Animal Collection 5 Pieces

Polybag-North American Animal Collection 5 PiecesAmazing, thats all I can say. Ive been shoping for animals for a few weeks and came across the Wild Republic PolyBag series and had high hopes. Haveing purchased 4 bags so far, they are everything they say and more. Great detail and color and the size is perfect for my 1 and 4 year old. They both love them. There is only one or two competitors who might have better detail and poses but they are 5x the cost and are twice as small. Im sold, Ive told all my friends. Buy them, you wont be disapointed. My only comment is that a few of the ocean figures have squeekers in them which seems completely out of place and an oportunity for mold. I bought them anyway and have sealed them with superglue.

My granddaughter collects all kinds of animals.I gave her four bags of animals for Christmas, and she loved them all

Buy Polybag-North American Animal Collection 5 Pieces Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment