Safari LTD Periodic Table of the Elements Poster

Safari LTD Periodic Table of the Elements PosterThe black background made it "cool" enough for my 14 year old to hang in his room. Good quality, should last a long time.

This was one of the strangest Christmas gifts that's ever been requested. My daughter loves science and ask, specifically, for an elements poster. Well once she opened it, she loved it! It now hangs on her wall next to all her other posters.

Buy Safari LTD Periodic Table of the Elements Poster Now

PROs:

Laminated

Easy to Read

Color Key

Cool Facts

Perfect Size

CONs:

Light Reflects off Lamination :)

OVERALL: GREAT BUY!!

Read Best Reviews of Safari LTD Periodic Table of the Elements Poster Here

I'm charmed with this table poster! I'm a chemistry teacher and this product is a very different option for give my class! I love it!

Want Safari LTD Periodic Table of the Elements Poster Discount?

I should say, my grandson, who is nuts about science loves it! We mounted this on foam core board so that he can readily refer to it.

Save 33% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment