Star Gleam 'N Burst Centerpiece (red, white, blue) Party Accessory (1 count) (1/Pkg)

Star Gleam 'N Burst Centerpiece Party Accessory I ordered this not knowing a whole lot about the product. But I figured what the heck, it's cheap enough to try. I was surprised at the colors and how festive it looked in the window. I would recommend this to bring some sparkle and red, white, & blue for the holiday! What have you got to lose?

And....shipping was really quick was practically free($1.95).

Our reunion theme this past summer was to honor our military family members.We used these as centerpieces and they were really bright and beautiful.Eveyone seemed to enjoy them and they brightened up the tables.I used the blue and red together.

Buy Star Gleam 'N Burst Centerpiece (red, white, blue) Party Accessory (1 count) (1/Pkg) Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment