Disney Minnie Mouse Bow-Tique Table and Chairs Set

Disney Minnie Mouse Bow-Tique Table and Chairs SetWhen I received this, it had a Walmart receipt for about $31 total. I checked it out on WalMart.com and found it for $28. My final price was about $75. I should have shopped around more. Not worth trying to return I guess. :(



I bought this for my 23 month old granddaughter at a local discount store for $30; and the every day price at Walmart is $29. This table set is perfect for my granddaughter. In fact this is the second table set I bought by this manufacturer; the other one is Dora the Explorer. I keep that one downstairs in my house and this one upstairs.

The one star negative review from someone else is not based on the quality of this product, which is excellent, but on the fact that they got ripped off on the price by buying this on Amazon. Here is why I like this.

1. This is very colorful. The picture on Amazon does not do it justice. And my granddaughter absolutely loves Minnie and has a Minnie Mouse doll.

2. The table is very easy to open and close, and so are the chairs, which come with a "safety screw" so that it is impossible for them to close once opened. I installed it because my granddaughter is very curious, and her little fingers would get hurt if she accidentally closed the chair on them. However, if you want to be able to fold the chairs for storage, you can skip the safety screw. The chairs will work fine without it.

3. The chairs are very easy for my granddaughter to get in and out of. They are each about 20.5" high and the seat is about 10.5" x 11.25". The table is 2' x 2' and 19.5" high. It is more than adequate for her to play on.

4. Both the table and chairs are durable and well made. Although the directions say that a chair can support a maximum of 100lbs, I routinely sit on a chair and weigh 160lbs. Even though the chair is way too small for me, surprisingly it is not uncomfortable for me to sit on it for extended periods when I am playing with my granddaughter.

5. Both the chair pads and table top are plastic coated, so you can easily clean them.

Bottom line: There are a lot fancier (and more expensive) table sets, but this one works just fine, is the right price (depending where you buy it), and most important my granddaughter absolutely loves to play on it and see Minnie on the table top and chair backs.

Shop for price. The current price on Amazon is much higher than what this should cost.

Buy Disney Minnie Mouse Bow-Tique Table and Chairs Set Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment